Aug 10, 2012

National Bookshop Day– Aus Specfic Bargains at Booktopia

The lovely folks a Booktopia have sent me a an email to let me know that tomorrow is National Bookshop Day.  They have free shipping (until Midnight Sunday) and have unleashed a number of bargains.

Bargains which I have slogged through to spare you dear reader( I know.  Am I not wonderful).

Now I’d advise you to check out the listings yourself but here are just a few items that I thought might interest the Speculative Fiction reader:

the-daughters-of-moabKim Westwood’s, The Daughter's of Moab.  At $2.95 its almost criminal.  But I loved The Couriers New Bicycle and have heard good things about her first book so this one is going to my checkout.

 

 

 

 

heart-of-the-mirage

Then there’s Glenda Larke’s, Heart of the Mirage . If you haven’t heard of Glenda, well I don’t know… you should have.  At $2.95 you should check her out regardless.

 

 

 

 

tymon-s-flightand one for our friends across the pond, New Zealand’s, Mary Victoria with, Tymon's Flight.  Which will allow me to read book two in this series ( I received a sign copy of book 2 as a prize).

 

 

 

 

There were plenty of other names as well in the bargains section.  I do encourage you to check it out and if you would like free shipping on these, or indeed any purchase you just have to type LOCAL into the coupon field.


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...