May 22, 2012

The Bookonaut is Continuum bound

continuum-8-logoI am not sure if I have announced on the blog that I am going to Continuum 8.

I did let it slip in a couple of places online but, hey it’s been a little busy with work (finally) and trying to keep up with everything that is going on in Speculative Fiction land.

I also wanted to wait until I had received notice of the panel I was invited to be on.

I will be participating in the Book Blogs and Reviewing panel running from 9 -10 am Saturday (tentative times, almost set in stone).  So if you are going to Continuum feel free to drop in and partake of the wisdom of a diverse range of panellists. 

The wonderful Continuum organisers are still organising so I will post the full details shortly.

[edit:  The panel times could be wrong.  The overworked staff at Continuum have informed me that a technical snafu caused the wrong times to be sent with the notification.  Will keep you posted]


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...