Apr 6, 2012

Stop Press! Creature Court Available Worldwide

The Creature Court trilogy by Tansy Rayner Roberts is now available worldwide (well the UK & the US via Kindle).  It’s great news for Tansy and the growing list of people that are discovering her work.

tansycc3

Australian readers should be able to purchase them from either Amazon or Kobo.

If you like her work in the creature court series, I recommend that you also check out her offerings through Twelfth Planet Press. 

Notably

Love and Romanpunk and Siren Beat


While I have your attention

I have been nominated to run in this years fan fund for the National Science Fiction Convention to be held in Melbourne.

If you appreciate the work that I do in Australian Speculative Fiction Fandom and you have a spare $5, you can vote for me here and help send me to the National Conference


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...