Mar 29, 2012

Wizard’s Tower books Re-opens

 

I like spread the meagre dosh I pay out on ebooks around, supporting stores or presses like Twelfth Planet Press, and Morrigan.  I was somewhat perturbed, however, when I went to spend some money on Cheryl Morgan’s Wizard Tower Books only to find it closed for maintenance.

All is well though as Wizard’s Tower Books is back online with a new and improved look.carousel-item-1

Please take some time to check the store out.  Cheryl is a  wonderful asset to the world speculative fiction community and her choice in stock is backed by years of experience.


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...