Apr 14, 2012

Ditmar Eligibles–How I got my boyfriend to read comics.

>>>Transmission Interrupted<<<

Ditmar Nomination Closure Warning

Just a post to let you know that if you intended to nominate any of the folks on this fine list here.  Then tomorrow is your last chance.  Well you have till 11.59pm.

Nomination forms can be found here

>>> resuming normal bloggage<<<

I am partial to the odd comic now and again as I may have mentioned.  So I offer up for your perusal

How I got my boyfriend to read comics.

how-i-got-my-boyfriend-to-read-comicsProducing approximately 11 issues last year this podcast is the brainchild of Zoe who along partner Chris viciously dissect the comics world. Yes that’s right women read and enjoy comics.

Even if you’re not into comics it might be worth a try.

You can find the blog and links to mp3’s here.

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...