Aug 27, 2012

Excusing the “Nice Guy”

or having sympathy with a potential predator. I came a cross the link below in my twitter feed.  I think it’s a great example of the way in which men discount the actions of other men behaving badly.

So without further ado I introduce Char. of the “on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam” blog with The Question

I post this not with the attention of blaming or trying to induce handwringing in my fellow male community members 1 but as part of a continued campaign of awareness raising.

So

  • Read
  • Become aware
  • Pass it on.


1. I am as fallible and oblivious to some aspects of rape culture as the next man


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...