Dec 14, 2011

Show me some sass!

books_and_cup_of_coffee(5).jpgLive & Sassy, Australia’s straight talking speculative fiction publishing podcast hits its third episode.

Ian Mond of Writer and the Critic says, “Stop poking me with the pointy stick1

and of Live and Sassy

“ A podcast that’s really beginning to hit its stride”

 

 

Alisa and Jonathan chat about:

  • online magazine publishing,
  • the value of attending conventions, and
  • experiences at World Fantasy.

Check out the podcast and download it here  or player it using the nifty flash player below.


1. Poor attempt at inside joke by me.  You have to listen to the writer and the critic and imagine Mondy saying it in a squeally voice. No? Just me?


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...