Feb 23, 2012

Beta Test of Bookonaut Android App

appsgeyserToday I wasted an inordinate amount of time creating a Android app version of this website through the Appsgeyser page. 

Not really sure of its usefulness as my mobile already defaults to the mobile version of my blogger page and this app does the same. 

I have, however, created some tabs for Book reviews, eBook reviews and Interviews. 

Another issue I am not completely happy with is that the page displayed won’t allowdummy comments or rather it will but they go to the blogger commenting system which is overlaid by intense debate on the web version. 

 

I suppose android viewers can always elect to go to the web version but that strikes me as  defeating the purpose of making an android app in the first place.

Anyway, if you feel inclined to download and test the app use the QR code above or this link

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter. .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...