Nov 30, 2011

Library Loot–November 30 to December 6

badge-4Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

This week it’s hosted by Marg (where you will find the linky).


Only one item this week – I am being prudent after last weeks haul.  I caught a couple of episodes of Warehouse 13: Season One at a friends place.  It shows some promise and I am happy to note appears to have gone to a 3rd season.  So I borrowed it through interlibrary loan only to find that its actually on free to air television.  I am watching it in chronological order though.

I like it for a number of reasons

  1. Strong believable female lead
  2. Steampunk styling
  3. It hasn’t received the Firefly treatment.
  4. It feels like an American Torchwood.

 

Here’s the intro to Season 1 that will give you the “feel” of the show.

Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...