Jan 13, 2014

Booktopia Free Shipping and Mary Poppins

mary-poppins-she-wrote Well PL Travers to be precise.  Booktopia are running their free shipping for January you just need to go here select what you want and type SUMMER in the appropriate box at the end of the checkout process.

I just bought Mary Poppins She Wrote, a biography about PL Travers by another Australian author for Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014, I’d also heartily recommend The Girl With All The Gifts which I have just read and reviewed.

I note also that they have the Wonderbook, which all my writer friends have been on about. 

 

 

 

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader, by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...