Nov 24, 2010

Library Loot November 24 - 30 The Book Thief

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post, then link and post on the host blog - this weeks it's at the Captive Reader.


The Book ThiefThis week's only piece of loot is the audio book of Marcus Zusak's, The Book Thief read by Dennis Olsen.  I had heard of The Book Thief in passing, but after the rave reviews it received on the Writer and the Critic I just had to borrow it. 


All book copies of the Book Thief were lent out so I settled for the audio book. I have only listened to the first couple of tracks and I must say two things.  First Dennis Olsen, a perfect choice for he reading.  Second, I love the character Death.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...