Aug 6, 2013

Saga 1 & 2 for under $31–Free Shipping Booktopia

sagaJust passing on the good news that Booktopia have free shipping on at the moment.  I am deep in edit land for the Galactic Chat podcast and haven’t had time to search through their bargain bin yet.

But I would like to recommend the graphic novel SAGA – Volume 1 which my library got in for me.  Mature, witty and some of the best writing I think I have read in this form.  So if you have the cash I recommend it oh and SAGA two is just out as well.  By them both for less than $31.

Caution though, this is not a tome for the kiddies.

The free shipping code till midnight tomorrow night is FUN


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...