Dec 23, 2010

Library Loot December 22 to 28 - Barry Eisler and Margo Lanagan

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries! This week's Library Loot is at The Captive Reader .


Believe it or not I have been to the library since I posted the last library loot, but simply have not had the time to post.  So this week my finds were:

Inside Out: A Novel Barry Eisler's Inside Out which finally arrived in eBook form at my sekrit online library.  I am a fan of Eisler's work, very enjoyable thriller writing with a hard action edge.  John Rain, the Assassin protagonist of his earlier books would I think kick Jack Reachers arse.  His action scenes are the most realistic I have seen described anywhere, especially from a psychological standpoint.  Inside Out is the continuation of his new series the first being Fault Line.



Tender MorselsThe second find was Margo Lanagan's Tender Morsels.  Which I have heard very good things about, but have resolved to go into reading the book blind.  I have recently read one of Margo's short stories - a little dark, a little haunting.

To all who drop in to read, Merry Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...