Apr 16, 2012

Introducing Scape

Light-BannerScape is a free e-zine of YA speculative fiction.  A resource for both readers and writers of young adult Specfic. It’s been active since April 2011 with three issues produced so far.

The publication team is made up of experienced volunteers and as of 2012 they pay semi-professional rates for fiction.

Issue 3 features 2 poems from the talented Ken Liu and 4 shorts stories from other contributors.  The website also houses a blog that includes reviews and interviews.

Ian Mond who alerted me to this wonderful source for developing young fans of the genre, remarked how good the website looks.  I have to agree, its slick and professional and above all streamlined.

But hey you can check it out for yourself.


I have been nominated to run in this years fan fund for the National Science Fiction Convention to be held in Melbourne.

If you appreciate the work that I do in Australian Speculative Fiction Fandom and you have a spare $5, you can vote for me here and help send me to the National Conference.


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...